Clear all

amazing guitar method?

8 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@rockerman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

has anyone tried this? if so is jt worth it?

(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Its a really great piece of software, but beware, there are imitators that are scams...

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

GN promotes that method. Check the home page. Weather its right for you is another story. Many methods might work for you…..some not. I've read some decent reviews say that it was worth the money and some saying it wasn't at there level, therefore not worth the money.

I haven't tried it so I can't comment on it. But, if I did, it would be from my point of view regarding my skill level and own method of learning stuff.

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

What? what'd I say?? :lol: Sorry man, its just there's so many imitators that are scams that don't work. I haven't tried that one, but maybe its different if guitarnoise writes it...

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

rockerman,

Check out the feedback on the "amazing guitar method" here:
http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?t=4970

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@rockerman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

thanks denalb. my fretting hand is fine, my prob is it takes tooooo long 4 me to warm up, scales chord changes ect, before i can go through them, with no mistakes, at least 2 hr.s every night.

ReplyQuote
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member

that's not a warm up problem.

Being warmed up means you have the blood flow to the fingers, and have limbered up enough to physically perform.

That takes about 20 minutes.

Unless you have what would be a fairly serious medical condition, your fingers are "warm" after a few minutes of stretching and slow fingering excercises.

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

ReplyQuote
(@rockerman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

i don't have medical condition, atleast not a physical one :twisted:

ReplyQuote