Clear all

Beatles 1st Radio Interview

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Just bouncing around and found this interesting article about the Beatles 1st Radio Interview.

[link removed]

Just something interesting for the Beatles fans here. What was truly amazing to me about this article is the incredible humor (humour to some of you) and poise the Beatles had even as very young men, and well before they really became well known. I can't think of any other group where every single member was so sophisticated. Even though the Beatles were from relatively poor backgrounds they could hold their own and even easily diminish (can't think of the right word) those from the media, or higher society.

Blah, blah, blah..... Anyway, pretty interesting I think.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

just some kids clowning around, to me. if you want to see some real interesting interviews, read some dylan interviews.

ReplyQuote
(@bob-squires)
Estimable Member

Thanks Wes,

Interesting read especially when you lived through the British Invasion :D.

I remember some of the live interviews and the sarcastic quick witted-responses, particularly from Lennon :!:

BS

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

That was great, Wes! A wonderful breath of nostalgia! Thanks! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote