Clear all

Check out this beauty!

14 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@michhill8)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I'm sure maybe some of you guys have seen this before, but isn't the fretboard awesome??

Schecter C-1 classic:

http://www.schecterguitars.com/spec.asp?id=5

The Blue Color is my fav.

by the way this guitar retails at $499 I believe... Anyone played this before??? How is it??

Thanks Dudes!
Keep on Rockin'

Pat

(@michhill8)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

my own mistake.. $699 not $499

Thanks Dudes!
Keep on Rockin'

Pat

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

does look nice. you thinking of getting it?

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Shecters are great guitars for the money.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@michhill8)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Thinking of getting it you ask??? Well.. maybe, but my next guitar is going to be a Highway 1 Strat, I might buy it if I can get a steal off ebay. I was just reading harmoney central reviews and most people thought it was great.

Thanks Dudes!
Keep on Rockin'

Pat

ReplyQuote
(@metallicaman)
Honorable Member

Wow! They really are great guitars for the money! I was checking the specs and it looks like Seymours, Neck Thru Construction... and that finish! :D Its really nice.. I love the fretboard too, I have always really gassed over that guitar but never saw the cool parts it comes with for only 700! Hmm Maybe my next guitar..

Sing Me A Song Your a Singer, Do me a wrong, your a bringer of evil. - Dio

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Schecter guitars are a great value.

I have this one. I love it. It plays well, is very versatile and looks great, to me anyhow.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@rocker)
Noble Member

yeppers, shecters are great guitars 8)

even god loves rock-n-roll

ReplyQuote
(@michhill8)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

Wow, that is a nice one. A C-1 model of some type I assume?? I love the fact that they are hardtails, (even though I may over abuse the wammy bar, thus feeling naked without one). By the sounds of everything, Schecters are a great value, bang for your buck, guitar.

Thanks Dudes!
Keep on Rockin'

Pat

ReplyQuote
(@crandles)
Trusted Member

i have one of these in blue and love it

ReplyQuote
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Wow, that is a nice one. A C-1 model of some type I assume?? I love the fact that they are hardtails, (even though I may over abuse the wammy bar, thus feeling naked without one). By the sounds of everything, Schecters are a great value, bang for your buck, guitar.

That's the vibe I've been getting around here to. There is a love for Schecters here that is similar to the love for Seagulls. It would seem that most people have played or owned one, and thought it was great. It seems worthy to check out if that many people like them.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

I don't own it, but I have played it. Pretty sweet!
The blue top is great looking.
Here is Mike's review from a couple of months ago:
http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?t=22390

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Thanks! It's a C-1+. It is a reliable great playing guitar and I don't miss not having a whammy on it. That's what my MIA Strat Deluxe is for. :wink:

Bish

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Thanks! It's a C-1+. It is a reliable great playing guitar and I don't miss not having a whammy on it. That's what my MIA Strat Deluxe is for. :wink:

Bish

ReplyQuote