Notifications
Clear all

Contacting Famous Musicians

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

Hello All,

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I thought that this might be the best place.  Anyway, how can one get in contact with the celebrity musicians of popular bands?  Anyone know?  I would like to approach Nikki Sixx (Motley Crue...who else?  *G*) with an idea that I have.  One that could possibly make him even more money, or one that could cause him to split his pants in hysterical laughter right before he punches me in the face.  Any suggestions?

:P

(@samer_sultan)
Eminent Member

try the phone book,

what is your idea?

Never turn your back on friends.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

try the phone book,

what is your idea?

LOL!  I was born during the day, but it wasn't yesterday.

:P

ReplyQuote
(@ajcharron)
Estimable Member

Try to find his management (may have an email link on his website) or a "contact" link from his site if one exists. If not, go through the record label. Make sure you don't sound like a teenage girl... (you know what I mean), but as a businessman looking for an opportunity.

Fan sites may work if someone who owns the site has a contact. Again, write as a businessman, this is the only way you will be taken seriously.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Thanks A-J and I do apologize for my delay in responding.  I just got out of the hospital yesterday of which I was admitted to last Thursday.  Sorry for my silence all.  And thanks again A-J, I will try that route.

ReplyQuote
(@mjbird)
Estimable Member

You could just stalk them.  ;D

ReplyQuote