D Hodge Article Spotted in Magazine

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Got my Play Guitar! mazagine today and was happily suprised to find a David Hodge article in it. The article is Chord Control. Cant wait to read it. But its so neat opening a magazine and seeing a name you recognize.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

You also can find a couple of David's lesson articles among Acoustic Guitar's 2005 issues.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

Yup yup, David's a talent we can only keep to ourselves for so long... I think it's awesome to see his teaching getting recognized like it is!

Congrats Big D!

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

david is simply great.I thanked him in another post here only.

http://forums.guitarnoise.com/viewtopic.php?t=18103

:wink:

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Plus, if you're ever out of picks, you can head over to his house and get a fresh supply from between the sofa cushions.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Plus, if you're ever out of picks, you can head over to his house and get a fresh supply from between the sofa cushions.

Are you his neighbour .(ever visited him ? :wink: , i will for sure when i come to USA 8) )

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Are you his neighbour .(ever visited him ? :wink: , i will for sure when i come to USA 8) )

A longtime friend since university days, who doesn't live nearby, but visits once or twice a year.

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote