Clear all

Finally!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@mrjonesey)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

My buddy and I have played together for a couple of years now and we finally played with a drummer tonight for the first time. It was actually the first time either of us ever played with a drummer, so we were a bit nervous. We knew this guy was very good and has been playing since he was 8. It turns out he was even better than we expected. I kind of thought he would blow us off after tonight. I was really afraid that we weren't in his league, but he said we sounded great and that he is excited to play with us again. He has played with several bands so I trust his judgement. He says that he has heard "bad" and that we definitely were not "bad." In fact, he said that we were quite good.

I just got back and felt I had to share. I'm very excited. Even my wife says that we sounded good, and she almost never compliments our playing.

By the way, I will be in Athens, Alabama next week, so please let me know if there are any good places to catch some live music. I will be in Tychi, Poland in a couple of weeks and El Paso in about a month, so any suggestions for those locations would also be appreciated.

"There won't be any money. But when you die, on your death bed, you will receive total conciousness. So, I got that going for me. Which is nice." - Bill Murray, Caddyshack ~~ Michigan Music Dojo - http://michiganmusicdojo.com ~~