Clear all

"Free New Guitar"

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

After my guitar lesson today i signed up for my local music stores free guitar promotion. if you sign up for 10 guitar lessons you get a free New york pro guitar. It costs $199, although i only pay $17 in advance for my lessons that makes the guitar cost $29, which is a great deal.

Now, on to the guitar itself.

It is gloss black with cream inlays and 21 frets. It has a sound like you wouldn't believe. it is warm and full sounding, this guitar blows jasmine guitars out of the water(i have been playing my mom's jasmine up until now).

Heres a pic i found on google

I'll post some actual pics soon, i gotta go play it now. :D

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Congrats! I can't get the pic to load.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@juliagulia)
Eminent Member

Yipee!! Sounds like fun!!

ReplyQuote
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

Congrats! I can't get the pic to load.
Tripod (their web host) doesn't allow links direct to pictures.

The pic he posted is the first picture (with the black and natural guitars in it) on this page

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

ReplyQuote
(@oktay)
Reputable Member

Congrats. Looks like a beautiful guitar.

oktay

ReplyQuote
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Here are the pics finally :D

the gloss made it hard to take good pics.

I also noticed the guitar was made in china. I can easily say though, it's the best thing i have ever gotten china.

Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.

ReplyQuote
(@timba33)
Eminent Member

Looks Exactly like the Rogue RA100 acoustic I bought last year. You got a great deal. I paid $49 for mine. Must be made by same factory and rebadged for many brands. Mine sounds great and has a very full sound. It can also take a beating. Nut is a little off, causing the high E string to be pretty close to the bottom of the fretboard, and is glued in, so no easy mods, but it got my son and myself off to a good start.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-RA100D-Dreadnought-Guitar?sku=511192

ReplyQuote
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Looks Exactly like the Rogue RA100 acoustic I bought last year. You got a great deal. I paid $49 for mine. Must be made by same factory and rebadged for many brands. Mine sounds great and has a very full sound. It can also take a beating. Nut is a little off, causing the high E string to be pretty close to the bottom of the fretboard, and is glued in, so no easy mods, but it got my son and myself off to a good start.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Rogue-RA100D-Dreadnought-Guitar?sku=511192

thats interesting, but i bet its not too uncommon with the lower end guitars(unless it's a fender squire or something like that).

ReplyQuote