From Newbie to Yngwei in 30 days!!!

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@1st_act)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hey all,

I was searching for any new interesting guitar sites, and found this offer... (all for 27.99)

January 10, 2006

Mike Slaiter
Fret2Fret.com

Attention: Beginners, Intermediates, Professionals. If your guitar playing is currently not firing on all cylinders — and you are keen to fuel inject your skill level with Nitrous Oxide — then you're gonna love this amazing breakthrough system, designed for the electric and acoustic guitar.

I promise...

Sincerely Mike Slaiter

If you want to start playing the guitar like a genius in the quickest time ever seen then let me share a secret with you... something unlike anything you've ever seen before.

I'm not kidding...

It's a secret so amazing and powerful it will supercharge your playing ability fast and forever!

If you've ever wanted to pick up a guitar at a party and blow your friends away...

... do requests for people and play any song you want...

... join in any jam session without a thought...

...become very popular with everyone, especially the opposite sex!

...actually enjoy any guitar theory

...play any chord in any shape anywhere on the guitar neck in the speed of light

...become at one with the guitar and actually understand the instrument

...write your own songs

...quickly work out the most beautiful sounding chord progressions

...create long and complex solo's easily

A technique that guarantees the memorising of the entire fretboard in, wait for it...

Less than 60 minutes!

And best of all... earn great money part-time having a ton of fun playing the instrument you love...

Then this will be the most important letter you will ever read!