Good deal on CABLE at GC

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@backtothefuture)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Ok....first....I have NO stock or interests in Guitar Center. :wink:

I did a lot a lot of searching on the forum about hum and guitar cables as I have just gotten back into electrics.

I just bought an nice 18 ft. cloth braded cable (with metal covered plugs) from GC for $15. Great cable and cut my hum down to nothing.

The guy at GC said it comes with lifetime guarantee and if it ever breaks, just bring it back. He said that nobody ever brings theirs back though. I told him that I would break it and bring it back to him. :wink:

Just sharing what I thought was a good item at a good price.

Dennis

(@Anonymous)

I use these (even though I have been boycotting Musician's Friend lately) and it is GREAT...no hum and they seem sturdy. I guess we'll see how durable they are as time goes on...

ReplyQuote
(@rollnrock89)
Reputable Member

I use these (even though I have been boycotting Musician's Friend lately) and it is GREAT...no hum and they seem sturdy. I guess we'll see how durable they are as time goes on...

Why are you boycotting MF?

The first time I heard a Beatles song was "Let It Be." Some little kid was singing along with it: "Let it pee, let it pee" and pretending he was taking a leak. Hey, that's what happened, OK?-some guy

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Yes, using certain cables really can make a difference.

joe

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Hmm, broke one of my cable so wil need to hunt for a new one as well. Hope yours will last a while. 8)

ReplyQuote