Notifications
Clear all

GUITAR BEGINNINGS

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@jason77)
Topic starter  

Just to let anyone interested I just came back to guitar about four months ago. I just bought a Epiphone PR150 acoustic this is a great beginning guitar for a first starter or prodigal like myself for the money you can't beat it's a real pro of it's own. Sound contruction , setup, it has it all. I tried at least 15 models retailing from 350.00 to 800.00 at the guitar center and many with major buzzes this one fit like a glove.......thought I would send this along.........jason

(@ron-d)

Hi Jason,
Good luck with your guitar studies. There's lots of valuable advice on this site.
Cheers, Ron

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN guys! Yes, there's a ton of info.

I guess we're pretty fortunate that low cost guitars can be playable. I've certainly got my small collection of them. 8)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@birrdd123)

Good luck,
Some of the EPI acoustics ive played were great. I plan on picking one up b/c im still using my first ever acoustic (mainly play electric)

Bryan

ReplyQuote