Skip to content
HAHAHAA my uncle kn...

Notifications
Clear all

HAHAHAA my uncle knows NOTHING about guitars...

50 Posts
22 Users
0 Likes
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

GrungeSunset~ ok, i guess i see your point.
but you didn't really explain that in your first post, which on the surface states that money is all that's important and that morality isn't something to concern yourself with.

$85 is a lot more than I'd pay for a classical guitar but it sounds like you got a good deal.

I wouldn't worry about the morality issue if I were you. You got a guitar, your uncle is ahead $85.

I will still choose to value the life lesson over the occasional insignificant occurance of profit.
it was never about the value of the object.

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@fleaaaaaa)
Prominent Member

So that's it? I thought we were going to stone him to death, you got me all excited. Can I at least throw a plectrum at him?

:lol:

together we stand, divided we fall..........

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

So that's it? I thought we were going to stone him to death, you got me all excited. Can I at least throw a plectrum at him?

:lol:

I know.. I have been keeping my rocks handy just in case.

JIm

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@phillyblues)
Estimable Member

Good job coming clean Afo.

You may not see the reward for your actions now but as Bill Murray once said "...when you die, on your death bed, you will receive...total consciousness" so you've got that going for you :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Way to go Afo!

You had the guts to come back here after taking a beating, I commend you for that. And, you went to your Uncle and told him the truth, I commend you for that too.

You are young, but you learn quick. :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4