Clear all

I Have Sushi Fingertips

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

OK. In the subject line, I was just going for a creative way to say my fingers are RAW!!!!!
Went to a party this past Saturday. My friend and I brought our guitars. Played for 5 hours straight. The host had a fire pit in the backyard. We played around the campfire. It was great. A buddy took some video around the campfire. Have to get a copy of that. Question is this...because we basically played guitar for most of the party...were we being antisocial??

Now it wouldn't be so bad after playing that night, but like an idiot, I decided to take advantage of the wife and kids not being home all day on Sunday and played for another few hours straight. Now, I can't even pick up a cup of coffee. I got yelled at for not picking up the house. (but it was worth it...hee hee)

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

(@jenny-b)
Estimable Member

:lol: hee hee sounds fun! Don't worry about the fingers, perhaps it'll work out like the overload principle in (sports) training - work yourself into the ground and then give yourself time to recover; everything builds back up even stronger.. :wink: you'll be able to keep going even longer next time!

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

you're gonna need stronger fingers than that if you're planning on picking up a house. badum bum.

ReplyQuote
(@dogbite)
Illustrious Member

'antisocial'.?..you are married. playing guitar around the campfire with your buddy while the family does its thing...
is well. EARNED.

and getting sushi finger tips after playing that long is not only scoring a ten but it too
is EARNED.

bravo :D

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=644552
http://www.soundclick.com/couleerockinvaders

ReplyQuote