Clear all

Just one of those fabulous nights,,,

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Tuesday, pub rock night,,,,I just had one of those nights where everything went right.....every song we played tonight, I just seemed to be spot on....everything from '50's rock'n'roll to 60's pop to 70' rock to C&W....

I even got to play "Blood on your Hands" and "Catspaw"....my two latest songs....times like these, hell, you just want to play all night.....Marilyn got a taxi home at 12.30, I walked home and got in a few mins ago.....

All I did all night was play chords, but...I broke my index finger-nail, so I had to use a plec...so I was picking bass notes and then picking chords as well....definitely a very. very good night!!!!

Times like this, all the hard work you put into playing guitar, hell it was worth it!!!!!

Tonight, I REALLY had fun!!!!!

I might be well on the way to drunk....and I'm having another beer right now - and possibly another couple to follow - BUT hell, do I feel good right now!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)