Clear all

"Look out, tumbleweed"

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

A bit on the quiet side 'round these parts lately, someone had better come up with a new topic soon or else mold might start creeping into our lovely forum.

Idea: everyone submit to GAS and by a pair of new guitars, so that way we can discuss our new toys and post sound clips and all that good stuff. Oh yeah, don't forget handcuffs for the wives/husbands after they discover you emptied the college fund
Idea: everyone writes a post on their latest guitar-oriented experience.
Idea: I go back to work and let someone else handle the cobwebs before I get fired :wink:

Actually, does anyone have any experience with the Steve Morse model guitar? I'm not much for signature models, but that appears to be a good axe and is a great price/value, since steve isn't any where near as recognized as he should be (Vai Jems are $2000+). I've had one guitar for the last 4 years and am looking to expand soon, so any comments are welcome :)

M

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol: