Lost song chords & tabs

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@dogsbody)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Can anybody help me!

I've searched high and low on the internet for chords or tabs to many of the songs contained on The Beatles Early Years Polydor album recorded by them as backing band for Tony Sheridan in Hamburg during early 1962.

This album contains some classic examples of early British beat music covers. I know some of the songs are standards like Ain't She Sweet, The Saints, What'd I Say, Sweet Georgia Brown, My Bonnie & Kansas City. Which you can find chords for and rearrange them slightly to get the sound on the album

The ones I'm after are:
Why, Ruby Baby, Nobody's Child and especially Ya Ya (Parts 1 & 2) Take Out Some Insurance On Me Baby----absolute classics.

You don't know what these sound like?

Get the CD. its now available from Spectrum Records. You won't be disappointed, its not the classic Beatles sound but you can hear it developing and some of the guitar work is awesome

Also there seems to be a lack on the net of much of the early covers that Gerry & The Pacemakers did so brilliantly on their first album. Can anyone help there?

Hope someone out there can help. Love to hear from you.

Cheers

Chris

The guitar is all right John but you'll never make a living out of it! (John Lennon's Aunt Mimi)

(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

There's also a serious lack of Gerry and the Pacemakers tabs....still haven't found the definitive tab for "You'll Never Walk Alone"...

But I'll have look, see what I can dig out Chris.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote