Notifications
Clear all

Metallica

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@tallicaman)
Topic starter  

I need help playin a few songs from Metallica Like Jump In The Fire Master of puppets and more...

METALLICA METALLICA METALLICA RULEZ Say hi

(@dazed_and_confused)
Eminent Member

some people may be able to help you, but likely you need to elaborate more on what difficulties you are having.

American by birth, Texan by GRACE OF GOD

There are two kinds of people in this world... THose who live in Texas and those who wish they lived in Texas.

ReplyQuote
(@kidzer)
Eminent Member

Just finished playing JITF right this moment :)

What troubles are you having with the songs?

ReplyQuote
(@niklas)
Reputable Member

I'm guessing it's the fast downpicking that's the problem? In that case there's nothing else to do than to pratice. Use a metronone and start slow and build up speed. This will take a while so you got to be patient, but eventually you will get there. Start with some of the slower metallica songs.

"Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage."

ReplyQuote
(@ab0msnwman)
Estimable Member

Yeah if you want to play fast it doesn't just magically happen.

You need to practice a lot.

No one just can play shred out of the gate without paying the dues. Be prepared to spend a few years perfecting your picking technique.

ReplyQuote
(@jasonrunguitar)
Reputable Member

Yeah if you want to play fast it doesn't just magically happen.

You need to practice a lot.

No one just can play shred out of the gate without paying the dues. Be prepared to spend a few years perfecting your picking technique.

Ditto.

But if you have a specific question or even a more general one, send it along, and we'll see what we can come up with :smile:

-Jason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those about to rock, we salute you!
http://www.soundclick.com/jasonwittenbach

ReplyQuote
(@kidzer)
Eminent Member

Ditto x 2, I can play Master of Puppets fully (rhythm, no kirk solo-age! :)), without my right hand dying very rarely, because I haven't properly built up the strength/speed/endurance in my right hand for all that relentless downpicking, however I'm closer to it now than I was 6 months ago, practice is all it is - I hate it to, but thats what you gotta' do! :)

ReplyQuote
(@xposed)
Estimable Member

ReplyQuote