Clear all

My Baby's pics

14 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@maxo127)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

The elctric is barnd new just got it yesterday but i figure all show u a few shots of the acoustic witch is its companion

wat do u think

$MAX$

Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Those are very big babies. :lol: :lol:

I like the color on the electric. Looks good. Enjoy

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

ReplyQuote
(@maxo127)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

lol thanks man

$MAX$

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

The new Yamaha looks nice... though maybe a little bit for my hands :lol:

'Gratz!

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

IrfanView will help you resize those pictures.

Congrats, but I can't see much or should I say too much. Too much scrolling and now my eyes hurt.

-Edit-

I have to add, if you go into the menu of your digital camera, there is a section for resolution. You definitely have it set to Large or Extra Large. That is usually the factory setting, but you can change it to Small or Medium. With all the pictures I take I have never had the need to have it above Medium resolution. Unless you do digital graphics and print posters, I would change it.

The other advantage of doing that is you save a TON of memory on your memory stick and I mean a TON of memory.

ReplyQuote
(@blackzerogsh)
Prominent Member

AH, ATTACK OF THE GIANT PICTURES!!

downsize the pics man, each one is about the size of my computer screen

before, i forget, sweet guitar :lol:

ReplyQuote
(@maxo127)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

lol im not gunna downsize these ones....but next time i post i will remember too..sorry i lazy

$MAX$

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

and your avatar.

I changed them to links. Viewers can download if they wish

As I happened to mention on the last post, no more than 600 pixels wide, avatar no more than 100.

Make it so. It's easy, there is even a link.

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Maxo,

Nice guitars there. Question about the last pic. Doesn't hanging them on the wall like that bend the necks? You would think with all that weight on the neck, they would... oh wait... I see, the pic is sideways! :shock: Never mind..... :lol:
I don't see any problems with the pics since Nick changed them to links.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Wow, amazing guitar. It's so shiny that I think its reflecting the flash of the camera. Either that or I need glasses.

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Is that cutaway a Yamaha? It looks alot like my Art&Lutherie ,it's even the same color!

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@maxo127)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Maxo,

Nice guitars there. Question about the last pic. Doesn't hanging them on the wall like that bend the necks? You would think with all that weight on the neck, they would... oh wait... I see, the pic is sideways! :shock: Never mind..... :lol:
I don't see any problems with the pics since Nick changed them to links.

no the picture is sideway but its wrong, they are hanging on the wall, and no it does not bend the necks, atleast i hope not since when you walk into a guitar store every single guitar is hanging on the wall, for who knows how long....

$MAX$

ReplyQuote
(@maxo127)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Is that cutaway a Yamaha? It looks alot like my Art&Lutherie ,it's even the same color!

ye its a yamaha fgx 423sc, its a sweet guitar....it ran my bankacount out when i bought it....and now this new electric ran my newly restored bankacount out again....no just one more cycle so i can buy my ovation...

$MAX$

ReplyQuote
(@maxo127)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

ye nick sorry man...but thanks for changing them for me....

$MAX$

ReplyQuote