Notifications
Clear all

New here...

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@metacarpels)
Topic starter  

hey all, new to the forums here. thought id start out by saying ive been playing for 15 years and have loved every minute of it. im looking into a picking up an RG42 with the lo-pro bridge and neck thru wizard. anyone have any thoughts or experience with this guitar? i have to order it since noone here has it in black.. so im hopin the QC is consistent with others ive handled. thanks!

(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

I can't say anything about the guitar, but welcome to Guitar Noise. Hope you enjoy it here.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

ReplyQuote
(@musenfreund)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to the asylum!

Well we all shine on--like the moon and the stars and the sun.
-- John Lennon

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

Welcome to guitarnoise, metacarpels! :) Go try it out, if you don't like it, don't get it. Also, check out the harmony Central reviews: http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Ibanez/RG420-01.html
http://www.harmony-central.com/Guitar/Data4/Ibanez/RGT42-01.html

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

i have to order it since noone here has it in black..

If you haven't tried already, see if they can order it for you that way you could try it out first before you buy it.

Welcome to GN!

ReplyQuote
(@metacarpels)
Topic starter  

THanks for the replies. Unfortunately, i cannot not buy it once its ordered (and thats from all my dealers here). So, i figure screw it ill just get it. ive played the same model in the wrong color and like it, so im gonna give it a try.

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Good luck.

I hope everything works out for you.

ReplyQuote