Clear all

oh HAPPY DAYS! Won an Ebay auction!!!

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

Oh yes! I never thought I'd get anything worth bothering with £200 in my account! But (living in the UK) I decided to goto the US Ebay...What perfect timing! In the Jackson section they had a DK2 Dinky (pro series) with 14mins left at only $180!! :twisted: "hehehe" I thought "That leaves me with a nice healthy $150 ish cushion to spend!!!" :twisted:
So after watching it like a hawk I finally ended up winning with a bid $300.
So I got me a guitar for £192 including shipping and insurance, that would cost me about £350 in the shops! Not bad at all eh?

Here take a look
http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Jackson-DK2-Dinky~ID~3496.asp

geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Congrats Simon. Thats a cool looking guitar. eBay is still a great thing now and then.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

That's awesome...I am on eBay all the time. Just makesure you shop around before buying and check the shipping charges. Many sellers like to inflate the shipping.

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

Congratulations,
Nice axe :D

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Simon,

Your making me jealous man. I have the same guitar that I bought new about 6-9 months ago for $600. Only Difference is the colors.

Enjoy!

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@simonhome-co-uk)
Prominent Member
Topic starter  

How does it play cnev? Im interessted in how the neck feels...wasnt sure whether the maple neck was a bit cheap or not. Also how are the single coils?

ReplyQuote
(@sin-city-sid)
Prominent Member

How I love those Jacksons

ReplyQuote