Clear all

Pics of my new guitar

11 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@apache)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

TR's very speedy uploading of pics has reminded me I've been rather remiss in posting pics of my new toy, so here goes...

My new ESP KH202:-

Close up of the EMG pickups and the Floyd Rose (which I like now it is staying in tune, but will probably hate again when I need to change the strings :lol: )

I'm so pleased with it, and can't believe how much better the sound is then my old strat copy :D

(@liontable)
Estimable Member

Looks like a sweet guitar, it'll probably play like hell if I see the youtube demo! GASing myself for one too with all the new guitars here. :twisted:

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Cool guitar Apache! 8)

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Oh ,,,, ummmm .... well ........ your next one might be nicer :P Seriously, that is a fine axe. I bet it really makes you want to play and that is what you need. Cool guitars just beg to be played and that is a cool guitar!

Oh ... hold on ... pic coming soon as I take it.

This is one of my higher end guitars .... your ESP reminds me of it.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Now that's one heavy-looking guitar! Not heavy as in hard to lift, but heavy as in loud screamin' rock'n'roll. Make sure you use it often and loud!

Oh yeah - are those skull-and-crossbones inlays on the fretboard?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Yes, I am coveting those inlays as we speak. :roll: Apache, you have my absolute aproval on that guitar!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@apache)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks guys - it sounds wonderful, and I even went and bought some fretboard cleaner and special cloth for it (this is from a person who is allergic to cleaning things!)

Vic - yep its got skull & crossbone inlays - very cool :D

TR - I like your guitar - that looks very nice, and I can see why it reminded you of mine :D

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Congrats on your new ESP. I've got an older one that went through the wringer long before I bought it, but it's still holding up in fine shape. A few dings is all. (well, maybe chunks is better description)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Congrats on your new ESP. I've got an older one that went through the wringer long before I bought it, but it's still holding up in fine shape. A few dings is all. (well, maybe chunks is better description)
If a wringer is the machine that I guess, then, Roy, your guitar must be in "extra fine" shape...

ReplyQuote
(@apache)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Its good to hear that they are resilient :-)

ReplyQuote
(@notes_norton)
Noble Member

HNGD -- Enjoy your new toy - it looks great!

Notes ♫

Bob "Notes" Norton

Owner, Norton Music http://www.nortonmusic.com Add-on Styles for Band-in-a-Box and Microsoft SongSmith

The Sophisticats http://www.s-cats.com >^. .^< >^. .^<

ReplyQuote