Clear all

Saga HT-10 Electric Guitar Builder Kit

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@catalina3899)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Has anyone ever ordered and or built one of these? It looks like cheap fun and i love to tinker. I have many spare parts for both Strats and EPI/Gibson. Once completed, I could give it out as a holiday gift.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=47067&item=3768148803&rd=1&tc=photo

Brand New Saga HT-10 Electric Guitar Builder Kit. This double cutaway, arched top body guitar kit includes everything you need to build a complete, playable guitar (includes all parts and instructions). This guitar is suitable for a beginner or advanced player.

DETAILS!

Kit includes all parts and instructions to build a complete, playable guitar
Arched top, double cutaway body design made of select basswood with a flamed maple top- all shaping and routing is complete
Solid select Maple neck with a fretted rosewood fingerboard and a paddle head design peghead, ready for final shaping
Adjustable truss rod
All hardware heavily nickel plated
Electronics complete and ready for installation- no soldering required
All holes pre-drilled
Complete with strings and electric cord

Jim

(@alasken)
Eminent Member

It made me think of Ikea :)

ReplyQuote
(@catalina3899)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Alasken.

Thanks, LOL, I needed that. Its been a rough day.
:lol:
Jim

ReplyQuote
(@undercat)
Prominent Member

Just make sure you hunt around price-wise. Saga sells to a lot of distributors, and their prices can vary GREATLY.

Also, when you're doing the project, make sure to get plugged in to a forum or site that shows construction, as the packaged instructions are usually a little bit faulty.

Do something you love and you'll never work a day in your life...

ReplyQuote