Notifications
Clear all

SCGC NAMM 2005 Guitars

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kelvyn)
Topic starter  

Just got the SCGC models list for this months NAMM show. I will have photos on my website asap after the show. Here's the list...

CUSTOM MODELS...

OM
Brazilian body/binding/peghead overlay, carpathian top, BWB side purfles, S29 back strip, 42 style top inlay, fossilized ivory bridge/nut/saddle, tree of life in the peghead, abalone bound peghead and neck, fossilized walrus pins, gold engraved banjo tuners

TR Pro
Carpathian red spruce top

F
FS peghead with brazilian peghead overlay, black bound fingerboard, mahogany body, german top, brazilian binding/back strip/rosette/purfling, double tapered braces with scalloped tone bars, brazilian and maple bridge plate, side purfles, tobacco brown body finish, LR Baggs Imix installed, goto organic tuners

STANDARD MODELS...

Brozman
DH R
D M
DA1 R
12FD
TR
OO R
OOO M
OMS M
13 fret H
VS
VJ
H Studio
FS

(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

I might be wrong but this should go in product promotion.

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@rollnrock89)
Reputable Member

hmm, you posted something like this a little bit ago too. What is it exactly, all the abbreviations got me confused...

The first time I heard a Beatles song was "Let It Be." Some little kid was singing along with it: "Let it pee, let it pee" and pretending he was taking a leak. Hey, that's what happened, OK?-some guy

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

acually, hes only posted two times, both to spam :? .

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

*actually :oops:

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote