Clear all

Schecter Jazz Elite

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@david_mohn)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Have any of you heard anything bad about this guitar? I tried to find it on Harmony central, but it's not listed. I'm buying one tomorrow, and I was just curious as to wether it has any flaws.

(@wishus)
Trusted Member

I haven't heard of the Jazz Elite, but Shecter (Diamond Series) guitars are usually well built for the money. They are made at the Samick factory in Korea, along with most of the other "Made in Korea" guitars from brands like Squier, Fender, Epiphone, Ibanez, Washburn, etc.

Third Take a blog about home recording

ReplyQuote
(@yoyo286)
Noble Member

then they are set up at the Schecter Shop in the USA.

Stairway to Freebird!

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

They are made at the Samick factory in Korea, along with most of the other "Made in Korea" guitars from brands like Squier, Fender, Epiphone, Ibanez, Washburn, etc.

Actually, Samick also owns plants in Japan, China, Malaysia, and I think in the Phillipines. They're the worlds largest producer, with a capacity of over 1.3 million guitars per year.

Think about that - there's just over 2 million guitars a year made altogether, worldwide.

Samick produces 3,000 different models for some of the biggest 'manufacturers' in the business - I use the quotes because some of them probably have gone out of manufacturing completely, and now only market their brand names.

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote