Clear all

So Frustrating!

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@falcon1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hey ya'll...do any of you find it really frustrating when one day you can hum right through some songs nice a smooth, and the next day you miss strings, get buzzing, hit wrong strings, etc? I would say its just a bad day, but it just feels so inconsistent. I try to just put the guitar down when I get frustrated, but I always end up glancing over at it and hear it calling me! :shock:

Just wondering if anyone else has this problem? Is it just a somewhat beginner kind of thing?

(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Yeah, it happens. People have off days at everything they do, not just guitar playing.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

Having one of those nights tonight, actually. New guitar to play with and I'm playing like crap. Can't blame it on the guitar either! :)

I've been playing long enough to know it happens though, so don't sweat it. Tomorrow will be better!

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

ReplyQuote
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

The other night i couldn't hit a C chord for crap...

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

ReplyQuote
(@falcon1)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Well, I guess its good to see I'm not alone :) I wonder why that happens though...maybe a good question for the psych profs! ;)

ReplyQuote
(@niklas)
Reputable Member

I'm having an off week :( . It just seems like I can't play. It could be because I'm a bit stressed with school right now. I'm sure it will pass though.

"Talent is luck. The important thing in life is courage."

ReplyQuote