Clear all

So I let the word Theory get to me.

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@fretted-fingers)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

So, I'm almost comfortable with my playing enough to let someone else hear me play, other than people who know me in person.

Maybe soon I'll do a recording for you guys.

Though.. to be on topic. About the word theory. I just let it over complicate everything. I've finally just simplified things and have grasped how to use a scale. lol
I've even figured out that you can even add notes to a scale if it sounds good.
I've finally moved on to a second pattern of the blues scale.
I'm experimenting with it a bit. Once I practice it and learn it by heart. I'll learn a 3rd, and once I do, I'll build up the courage to record myself for you guys, if you're up for some critique.
I'll most undoubtedly be using an Aminor chord progression in the blues.
Some of you may be familiar with it. I got it from the "King of the Blues" guitar center website.
It's called A Minor Affair. hehehe :p
Anyways. That's about all I'm here to say.
Thanks for taking your time out to read this nonsense.
Hope I made some kind of sense.
Thanks even more if you take the time out to listen to me in the future.

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

(@denny)
Reputable Member

Good luck. Of course I'll listen to the recording. You don't have to be that nervous. You're amoung friends.

Denny

ReplyQuote
(@fretted-fingers)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

So, my amp tone is horrible. Really worn out peavey rage amp with no pedals.
I think I'm just gonna record with my acoustic guitar over the blues. I'm sure it won't hurt your ears too much. *chuckle*
Just pretend that what you're hearing is a fuzzy creamy tone, and not an acoustic guitar. HAHA!
I'm gonna try and get the recording in...before the end of next month. lol
See y'all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit

ReplyQuote