Thought i would share

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@minus_human)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Hello :D

we've seen allot of posts about how to do home recording with some cool tips. I know i've always struggled when doing a recording with the AMP plugged in to my PC or when using a MIC . maybe i'm screwing it up (prob) but it never sounds the same as my amp, its normally very messy sounding and just plain bad.

Now if your like me and dont have/or want to spend money on expensive recording equipment. i found somethin that's works - certainly the best results i've ever had when recording.

The Video Machine !!

yes it actually works very well too. :wink:

I plugged my recording out from the amp into the Video, and the video machine then plugged into the Home Theatre Amp.

WhoAA it sounded really cool and no clicking or hissing.

I know allot of you are going "well minus it took you along time to figure it out" doesn't matter though.

and then ofcourse after you get the clean track it's easy to copy to PC for editing 8)

Minus Human

And all the things you said to me
I need your arms to welcome me
But a cold stone's all I see

Let my heart go

(@demoetc)
Noble Member

The Video Machine - what is that? A kind of software?

ReplyQuote
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

DVD player, I think.

I actually found mine pretty useful... a band I was playing with gave me some MP3s on disc, but they were really noisy through my PC, and hard to hear. One of my teenage sons told me you could play MP3s through the DVD player, and the sound quality was MUCH better!

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

ReplyQuote