Timeout

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 lars
(@lars)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

I've come to the point were I realise that I spend *far* too much time in front of a computer. Various forums (or is it foras rather?) and a whole lot of *have-to-check-if-there-are-some-updates* web-sites become extremely time-consuming eventually. I really like it here at GN, but I will leave you for a while.

My new regime from tomorrow will be: ) Nothing but work in front a computer 2) No computer when not working. (a few exceptions for email and bank...)

I will begin listening to music again. I will start figuring out songs myself instead of googling them. I will play a whole lot more guitar (not to say Ukulele!)

I'm sure you will manage quite well on your own ;) Thanks a lot for heaps of inspiration and good tips! And - I'll be back

Lars

...only thing I know how to do is to keep on keepin' on...

LARS kolberg http://www.facebook.com/sangerersomfolk

(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

will miss your posts Larsko, check in once in a while if you can

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

i know what you mean about the computer. i need to do what you're doing.

ReplyQuote
(@ldavis04)
Reputable Member

Good for you Lars....to much time on the computer is not always a good thing. I had to completely stop playing "gulp...dare I say it" video games on the darn thing...eating up way to much time...learning the guitar is now my obsession!! (at least, in my significant others opinion)

I may grow old, but I'll never grow up.

ReplyQuote
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

We will definitely miss your posts, Larsko! Maybe you could just check in now and again to let us know how you're doing? Take care of yourself and keep playing!!! You will be missed!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Good luck, Larsko.

Take care and God bless.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote