Skip to content
What kinda tone doe...

Notifications
Clear all

What kinda tone does the Alvarez AG75CE have?

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@isai92a)
Topic starter  

Im planning on buying the Alvarez ag710ce, i really like the tone and feel and the playability is great, but i came across the ag75ce online and i wanted to know the difference between the two, i know the 710 has a sitka spruce top and the 75ce has a cedar top, i know what the AG710CE sounds like and it sounds sweet but ive never heard the AG75CE and it cost more but its still in my budget, can someone tell me if the AG75CE sounds better or has some better quality?

(@alangreen)

To be honest, this is something only you can decide. Why not give the other guitar a test drive?

"Be good at what you can do" - Fingerbanger"
I have always felt that it is better to do what is beautiful than what is 'right'" - Eliot Fisk
Wedding music and guitar lessons in Essex. Listen at: http://www.rollmopmusic.co.uk

ReplyQuote
(@isai92a)
Topic starter  

I always play any guitar before i buy it, ill go thru several guitars but i cant find this guitar only online so dont really have a way to play it unless i buy it and if i dont like it id just return it but thats pointless, im just really curious to see what the AG75CE sounds like and im hoping someone can give tell me if theres any difference between the two

Thank you tho(:

ReplyQuote