Skip to content
What Things Are You...

Notifications
Clear all

What Things Are You Working On Now, And Why?

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Hi Everyone. We've got such a fantastic array of players here. We've got gigging musicians, teachers, book writers and certification getters. We've got some young kids just starting out, and some older folks who've picked it up over the past few years. The skill levels are wide apart. The beauty of this whole thing is that we got together to chat about one thing. Guitar playing & related topics.

Every once in a while, we get a thread going on about what song are you learning now. Always an interesting topic and you even to get to see a few tips being passed along. I'm going to change things up a bit. Instead of what songs are you working on now, the question is: What Things Are You Working On Now, And Why?

You could be learning Sister Golden Hair by America. Why? Because you want to get better at bar chords? Got a show to do? Wife's birthday coming up? Some might be nailing the scales. Why? Better leads or solos?

You get the idea. I'll start off with the next post. It should be interesting to see what everyone's adgenda is these days.....other than Nick's agenda of taking over the world!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin