Clear all

Where can I find...?

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@audioboy)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Does anyone know where I can find some close up videos of someone playing the guitar. By close up I mean ones that show the movement of the hands in particular.

(@infamous16)
Trusted Member

if you go to guitarcenter.com and you look around, theres online lessons and theres a little box that shows there hand

blah.

ReplyQuote
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member

acoustic guitar workshop do a whole range of stuff and i have used the60 day fingerstyle blues camp its brill.........www.acousticguitarworkshop.com best s

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member

youtube

ReplyQuote
(@biker_jim_uk)
Honorable Member

riff-o--matic has some too

ReplyQuote
(@rich_halford)
Reputable Member

As has been said, youtube is good, this chap has some good video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ShRXL_ICGk

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

Guitar World has a DVD on sale at newstands right now "Play Rock Guitar" that has some close ups.

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@vanzant38)
Reputable Member

Eric Johnson has 2 DVDs out. I have seen one. It is an instructional video. The camera shows his hand quite a bit. I need to watch it a few more times to learn anything but man is that guy goood. Don't remember the name but Google will help you find it. I rented mine from Netflix, I think I will rent it again or maybe buy it.

Have Fun!

My dad would always talk about retirement, and allude to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. And I say all you've got at the end of the rainbow is death. You're riding the rainbow right now. - Mark Borchardt

ReplyQuote