Skip to content
WHY do I do this to...

Notifications
Clear all

WHY do I do this to myself! Why! Why! Why!

63 Posts
36 Users
0 Likes
10.1 K Views
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

great score Mike! she sounds wonderful

#4491....

ReplyQuote
(@the-dali)
Noble Member

Ha - good times. Myabe I shouldn't have posted the note about the GC sale!!!

$300 for a NEW guitar and case is fantastic.

-=- Steve

"If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?"

ReplyQuote
(@mattguitar_1567859575)
Noble Member

And this is the man that struggles with the D chord? :lol:

You have made massive progress by the sounds of the sound clip, well done for hanging in there, I am really pleased for you.

all the best

Matt

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

And this is the man that struggles with the D chord? :lol:

You have made massive progress by the sounds of the sound clip, well done for hanging in there, I am really pleased for you.

all the best

Matt

STILL at work but had to see what all the hub bub was about.. Wow Mike, you have come so far man. And that guitar sounds really rich.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@clazon)
Honorable Member

Very nice sounding clean, Mike.

Like it.

"Today is what it means to be young..."

(Radiohead, RHCP, Jimi Hendrix - the big 3)

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

WOW! Thanks for all the kind words and support everyone! I think part of it is finally getting one of the guitars I have wanted for awhile. I almost bought a Squier Affinity Butterscotch Tele for $99 but my heart is really set on an American Tele. They had a few at great prices but I just couldn't afford them. The hollowbody is great for blues guitar. Once I got the foam paper out from under the bridge it made a HUGE difference! :oops: :oops: :oops:

ReplyQuote
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Nice toy Mike, but I see from your pictures your wine stock is running a little low...spending to much on guitars?

The guitar looks and sounds great, have fun with it.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote
(@oktay)
Reputable Member

Great guitar and playing. Congrats. I have an Ibanez semi-hollow too which is in the shop for a setup and fixing some loose frets ( i didn't know they were loose but sound right. It was buzzy) . I'm hoping it will play great like yours once it's done. Cheers.

oktay

ReplyQuote
(@hawkfoggy)
Estimable Member

First of all let me bare congrats on thine new guitar of sweetness. also i wouldn't worry about problems with your guitar. youcan definitly trust Guitar Center. Unless it's a Canadian...JK JK.

"I'm as free as a bird now. And this bird you can not change" Free Bird, By: Lynyrd Skynyrd
GIT SNAKE BIT!!!
stay safe

ReplyQuote
(@katreich)
Prominent Member

She's a beaut! Don't even want to admit what I walked out of GC with yesterday.... Taylor T5. Gulp! :shock: What a fantastic instrument. My other guitars will feel neglected very shortly, I think!

Falling in love is like learning to play the guitar; first you learn to follow the rules, then you learn to play with your heart.

www.soundclick.com/kathyreichert

ReplyQuote
(@pearlthekat)
Noble Member

The Taylor T5 is definately The guitar of the moment!

ReplyQuote
(@pvtele)
Reputable Member

Don't even want to admit what I walked out of GC with yesterday.... Taylor T5. Gulp! :shock: What a fantastic instrument. My other guitars will feel neglected very shortly, I think!
:D Now you are going to have to post a soundclip of that! 8) 8) 8)

ReplyQuote
(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

T5's are great, but didn't Mike buy a 12er? What'd you get Mike? Or were you too busy with the Artcore to notice the big box outside your door? ;)

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

T5's are great, but didn't Mike buy a 12er? What'd you get Mike? Or were you too busy with the Artcore to notice the big box outside your door? ;)

I just bought a cheap VooDoo 12 string from eBay. It'll be here today. THIS is it so I really don't know the quality. However since I am the Self Proclaimed KING of the inexpensive/no name guitars I am hoping for the best! I'll post pictures later this evening if I have time.

ReplyQuote
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

I just bought a cheap VooDoo 12 string from eBay$80 on your doorstep for a 12-string? Understatement of the century award coming your way - congrats on the nice find! :mr green:

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 5