Notifications
Clear all

All strings buzzing. Please help

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@linkinpark172003)
Topic starter  

My Uncle just bought one of those Esteban Acoustic guitars and he has it strung up but all the strings are buzzing. I was wondering how to adjust the height of the strings. All the strings are are laying flat against the frets. If anyone can help i would appreciate it.

-edit nevermind i just adjusted the truss rod..

(@dagwood)
Noble Member

First Welcome Linconpark...
Welcome to the best damn Guitar Site on the Net.

My best advise.. and I don't wanna sound harsh or mean or anything.

Return that thing, get your money back then go to a REAL music store and buy a guitar from a reputable establishment. Hurry, don't walk... RUN!!!

If for NO other reason.. when you buy from a music store and anything goes wrong with it in say the first 30,60, 90 days, even 6 months of regular playing, they're more willing to fix it for either nothing (ie warranty) or at a discount.

This "Yay-hoo" Infomercial dude isn't about to offer any services to you and your instrument, nor is he concerned that you get good service and a quality instrument, the only service he's after is to seperate you from your money.

I'm sure others will offer the same or close to the same advice, perhaps even more elloquantly than I.

If your serious about learning how to play the guitar, welcome and even if not, welcome. There is a ton of knowledge to be had here, with real, working, performing musicians. Who are friendly helpful, wonderful folks. Your about to explore a life times worth of fun. :)

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@mattguitar_1567859575)
Noble Member

Just to flesh that last answer out a bit, do a search on this site for Estaban and see what you get...

the general opinion is that their guitars are only good for hanging your underwear on to dry.

I agree, return is ASAP and go get a real guitar!

Matt

ReplyQuote
 pxr5
(@pxr5)

Just to flesh that last answer out a bit, do a search on this site for Estaban and see what you get...

the general opinion is that their guitars are only good for hanging your underwear on to dry.

I agree, return is ASAP and go get a real guitar!

Matt

I had a nice les paul copy that played mint but i still used it if i needed somewhere hang my underpants.

ReplyQuote