please tell me how can i set my action properly
and how can i set my bridge plz
pls tell me that are springs loose ???
it would be very good if u help me thru picture
thanx
also tell me hows my guitar ??

(@zohaib)
Topic starter  

hey also tell me that if i want to chnge the colour of guitrar then what should i do ?? i mean would it be ok to chnage the colour
Also tell me how can i put additional pickup in it ???

ReplyQuote
(@zohaib)
Topic starter  

plz do tell me
and clearmy queries !!

ReplyQuote
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

It might be just me but, my OS is XP and it will re-size the pic's for me. Other people might not be running XP and it makes hard to look at the pic's.

Could you re-size them (smaller)?

I do like your axe. If I were you, I wouldn't change the color.

ReplyQuote
(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

I can't make out much of anything in the second picture; you didn't hold the camera still enough. It's not your fault, I don't think anyone could do it, but it's really hard to see. If you could retake the pictures with better lighting the camera could maybe use a faster shutter speed, and that might help things.

There should be little tiny screws of some sort on the saddles (the six things the strings go over at the bridge end), which can be used to raise and lower the saddles to set the action, but I've ever seen a bridge quite like yours before.

To set up the bridge right you want to move the "claw" the springs in the back are attached to until the bridge is level in relation to the guitar's body. Move it with the screws that hold it to the body. I notice that it's really close to the end of the cavity, so you may want to move it away and add another spring to keep the bridge level.

You're not going to be able to add another pickup without carving a space for it in the body of the guitar. That's an expensive job, and you'd be better off just getting another guitar when you have the cash.

I like the color you've got. If you hate it, you could sand all the paint off and redo it all, but I wouldn't. That would be a lot of work just to change the color.

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Looks to me that the springs need to be replaced. The Spring Mounting Claw were the two screws are shouldn't be up tight to the body. It should be back about 3/4 to 1 inch from touching the body. Thats what is used to adjust the the high of the bridge and set it to a center position. Being it looks like it is, would suggest that the tremolo springs are bad.

joe

ReplyQuote
(@zohaib)
Topic starter  

ook i understand i should change the springs
alrite
and tell me can i add 1 more humbucker if yes then how ???
and what about thbe colour i m willing to change it i guess....

ReplyQuote
(@paul-donnelly)
Noble Member

You're not going to be able to add another pickup without carving a space for it in the body of the guitar. That's an expensive job, and you'd be better off just getting another guitar when you have the cash.

If you want to change the color you'll have to sand off all the paint and then redo it.

ReplyQuote