Clear all

Wammy pedal

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@chris_skilton)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I have £110 christmas money and therefor i want a wammy pedal... I have seen one that has all of the FX and everthing for £100 and also there is just a wammy pedal for £60. But i tested the normal wammy pedal and it sounded clearer and better. And then i also tried the FX pedal and it sounded crackly on the wammy bit but the sound FX were good cause there is drummin and stuff on it but i only want a wammy pedal. but the problem i face is that i am going to be in a band soon after my last band split up... So i need somet with a drum so that i can rehearse by meself! But can u tell me what pedal to get cause i could just arrange a practise a rehearsal with my band a couple of times a week and only practise my bit on the guitar. So.. what should i do :?: :?: :D

Woot Woot!!

(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member

I have the Digitech Whammy pedal and am very pleased with it. It is however expensive($200 US). The pedal is built like a tank and should withstand years of abuse. I love just messing around making the weirdest sounds with it, I could do it all day.

Check it out:
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/DigiTech-Whammy-Pedal-with-MIDI-Control?sku=150171

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

ReplyQuote