Clear all

1st Gig/Jam Session report and videos

20 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Finally got around to listening to these and they were all very good. You all played well the guitar player has a good voice.

Only guestion is why are you guys all sitting down? I had to deduct 2 pts for that. :D

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 30/07/2009 4:01 pm
(@joehempel)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Only guestion is why are you guys all sitting down? I had to deduct 2 pts for that. :D

LOL, I'm not sure really, I guess because it was inside a house it just seemed more appropriate? I dunno. If it didn't rain and we played outside I think we'd be standing up.

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 31/07/2009 3:10 am
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

I'm only joking. I remember when i firts started I played sitting down ALL the time and the firsttime I tried playing standing up it felt like I never touched a guitar before.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 31/07/2009 12:05 pm
(@dylanbarrett)
Prominent Member

What can I say - Sounded great.

Ah - one day, I can dream..... :roll:

Rock on!
D 8)

I'm nowhere near Chicago. I've got six string, 8 fingers, two thumbs, it's dark 'cos I'm wearing sunglasses - Hit it!

Posted : 25/08/2009 8:35 am
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

Finally got around to listening to these and they were all very good. You all played well the guitar player has a good voice.

+1

Only just seen them, and throughly enjoyed it. :)

For various reasons I've not played with the usual guys for a few weeks, and that made me realise how much I miss it. You all sounded great together. Hope it continues.

Cheers,

Chris

Posted : 25/08/2009 10:24 am
Page 2 / 2