Clear all

*a lonely jammer comes through the door*

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

And notices all online jam slots are filled here, so nothing to do but pick one of the backings and jam on my own. :( Thanks Roy for posting this, this was the spring backing! Weather is super hot here (or atleast for dutch standards) so expect plenty of 'beer influences'. :p

http://www.box.net/shared/oev3cyv2u1

Posted : 05/07/2010 5:03 pm
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Very cool man! Sounded fantastic!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 06/07/2010 9:31 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Nice job as usual Arjen!

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 06/07/2010 3:16 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

This is nice, as always. 8)

Did you use the GT-8 on this? If so, which pre-amp? I like the SLDN on my 10 for some PF lead stuff. My GT-10 as a SLDN preamp model that supposedly does the Soldano justice. I like it. the tone you just had reminded me of it. I've noticed some similar tones on some of your recordings.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 09/07/2010 1:48 am
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Good job.

Too short.

And good luck for tomorrow!

Posted : 10/07/2010 8:39 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks folks!

Roy: nah, this one was with Guitar Rig, essentially a souped-up marshall with a TS9 in front, delay after and a crapload of compression to finish it off. You would get something like this with the Boss Soldano model although you'd probably need to boost the mids a bit on that one.

Nuno: Heh, you too!

Posted : 10/07/2010 8:54 am