A new song, rock-kinda-thing

13 Posts
9 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=361288&songID=4633402

Took it easy with the effects this time, so just some guitar, drums and vocals. Enjoy some Hot Dutch Rock. ;)

Posted : 06/11/2006 12:48 pm
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member

i was listening to the classic tune before this ,then i played yours and rocked clean off my stool, lawyer will be in touch. :lol: do love effects stuff good shot....smoke

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

Posted : 06/11/2006 2:32 pm
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks, glad you liked it! As for lawyers, if you read the SoundClick user's agreement you'll see that no artist is responsible for people falling out of chairs, cars, airplanes or space shuttles while listening to, or experiencing in any way, shape or form, music, sound or vibrations in the air. Air being defined as any gives space not occupied by solid objects or entities at the time of the event. At no time can either soundclick or the alledgedly involved artist be held accountable for any kind of emotional, physical, financial or social damage, injury and/or any other negative impacts had on forementioned aspects of life. ;)

Posted : 07/11/2006 12:06 pm
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member

ummm :? can you lend me a £5 then :wink:

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

Posted : 07/11/2006 12:30 pm
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Like that a lot, Arjen! 8)

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 07/11/2006 1:59 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

That rocks, Arjen.

Wish I understood the words. :oops:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 07/11/2006 10:11 pm
(@akflyingv)
Honorable Member

Cool sound, and I don't understand the words either.

Posted : 07/11/2006 10:29 pm
(@margaret)
Noble Member

Bish wrote: That rocks, Arjen.

Wish I understood the words.

I thought about asking for a translation, but thought I might've heard the F bomb dropped. :lol:

Margaret

When my mind is free, you know a melody can move me
And when I'm feelin' blue, the guitar's comin' through to soothe me ~

Posted : 08/11/2006 12:16 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Oh, I can try to translate it. It's kinda rough and you miss some of the things the Dutch language has. It really sounds as corny as it gets in English, you just have to trust me its' less worse in Dutch. :D

Mag ik even? (May I?)

"Ik wil je zeggen dat er Spaanse Kruiden inzitten. (I want to tell you there're Spanish herbs in it)
Ik wil je zeggen dat de verpakking geheel recycled is (I want to tell you the packaging has been completely recycled)
Ik wil je zeggen dat mijn auto zuiniger rijdt dan die van jouw (I want to tell you my car is more fuel economic)
Maar ik wil nooit toegeven, dat ik je mis (But I never want to admit that I miss you)

Ik wil je zeggen dat het wc-papier op is (I want to tell you we've run out of toilet-paper)
Ik wil je zeggen dat ik me haast voor de trein (I want to tell you I'm rushing to catch the train)
Ik wil je zeggen dat de winter alweer nadert (I want to tell you winter is approaching already)
Maar ik mag niet zeggen dat ik bij je wil zijn" (But I'm not allowed to say I want to be with you)

Posted : 08/11/2006 8:11 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Enjoy some Hot Dutch Rock. ;)

Oh, I did! 8) 8) 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 11/11/2006 2:44 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Good stuff, Arjen.

8)

Posted : 12/11/2006 11:26 pm
(@redneckrocker)
Estimable Member

I like it!!!! Good stuff, good stuff.

~Mike the Redneck Rocker.

"The only two things in life that make it worth living are guitars that tune good and firm feeling women" - Waylon

Posted : 13/11/2006 2:56 am
 Taso
(@taso)
Famed Member

cool stuff. that's some raunchy guitar tone you got there.

http://taso.dmusic.com/music/

Posted : 14/11/2006 3:00 am