Clear all

After The Rain

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

This is a song I came up with in DADGAD tuning. This version is alittle rough. It's my 1st recording on a PC, and I recorded using my PC's mic, so the sound quality is alittle poor. Any comments and/or suggestions would be appreciated. 8)

Thanks,
Dan

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=484876

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 07/03/2006 2:41 am
(@luvgilmour)
Estimable Member

very spacy - I like it...

I'll only be down there (in the basement practicing) for a couple of minutes or so...
My SoundClick Page: http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=470725

Posted : 07/03/2006 3:12 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Thanks LuvGilmour. :D

Any other comments/suggestions would be appreciated.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 07/03/2006 10:19 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

What the **** was that? :shock:

Just kidding man. I liked it. Don't be surprised if someday you get a copy of it back with a little NEIL PEART going on!! :wink: :wink:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 07/03/2006 11:23 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Bish, you so funny! lol! :lol:

That would be cool if you added drums to it. 8) I've played it live a few times in my band, and it sounded pretty cool with drums & bass. Had a flute solo going on too. But to have "the Professor" lay down drums on my track... now that would be cool!! :lol: 8)

Dan

Posted : 08/03/2006 12:26 am
(@sololoco)

Hi, good melody, probably it sounds a little uniform and repetitive, but whith drums and bass it will be perfect, and a flute solo?, more perfect. Good song.

Listen my music at:
http://www.soundclick.com/sololoco

Posted : 08/03/2006 8:40 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Hi, good melody, probably it sounds a little uniform and repetitive, but whith drums and bass it will be perfect, and a flute solo?, more perfect. Good song.

Thank you sololoco! BTW, I don't think I've seen you around here, so may I say welcome to GN! 8) Hope you stick around & you join in the fun. :D

Dan

Posted : 08/03/2006 9:04 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Dan, do you have a copy of this you could send or link me to that doesn't have the backing drum track..... :twisted:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 18/05/2006 11:44 pm