Clear all

Baby When You're Gone (Video) - Bryan Adams

9 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Since I realise I can't play Jerry Reed (atleast for near future), I thought to do some Bryan Adams today. 8)

This one's on my Yamaha Steel String.

Comments Welcome!

Thanks,

Rahul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N50iFH4ULNE

Posted : 01/07/2010 7:41 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Great job Rahul!

Perfect playing and perfect singing, dude!

Thanks for sharing.

Posted : 10/07/2010 8:50 am
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks Nuno.

Have you decided which song you will be playing in your victory celebrations for Spain?! 8)

Posted : 10/07/2010 11:59 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Thanks Nuno.

Have you decided which song you will be playing in your victory celebrations for Spain?! 8)

Probably "Boots of Spanish Leather" by Bob Dylan?

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 10/07/2010 1:18 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

That was good Rahul! Hey, no winter coat in this one. :D How warm does it get there anyhow?

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 10/07/2010 7:40 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

It gets pretty hot here. Around 40-50 degree celsius is normal during the months of May to August.

The temperature goes down if rains come. But then it becomes terribly humid...

That's why winters are the best! :)

Posted : 11/07/2010 1:33 am
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Great job man! Really good singing and playing!!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 11/07/2010 9:33 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

Hey Rahul, sorry I didn't reply sooner. The first time I saw this, I started clicking stuff on youtube and went off on a video spree and never came back to GN.

At any rate, I like it and thought it was really done well. gotta dig the single guiitar arrangement playing thing. I do a lot of it. You gotta cover a lot of audible space without overdoing things. You did it very well. 8)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 03/08/2010 2:11 pm
(@rahul)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hey Rahul, sorry I didn't reply sooner. The first time I saw this, I started clicking stuff on youtube and went off on a video spree and never came back to GN.

I often go on a video spree on Youtube. It starts innocently but ends up like a virus... :lol:

Thanks for watching the vid, Roy. These are very low quality vids (with horrible lightening) shot with my webcam with equally bad sound. I hope to do better someday!

Posted : 04/08/2010 5:16 am