Better Days

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

This is a song I originally wrote and recorded without guitar for the Sunday Songwriters Group. I re-wrote quite a bit of the lyrics and recorded it with guitar tonight. Its coming along but I expect a few more changes.

Jim

Better Days
Lo-Fi
Hi-Fi

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 09/09/2006 3:16 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hey Jim,

This is what I get when I click the "Hi-Fi" link:
This window starts the SoundClick player. If you have enabled a pop-up blocker, you can click the link here: play the song

Clicking "play the song" doesn't do anything. I went to your SoundClick page, but didn't see this song.

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 09/09/2006 12:06 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Morning Dan

Might give it another try. I checked the link and it works for me either by doing it the way you describe or by holding the CTRL key down and then clicking it (if you are using google that temporarily disables pop up blocker). On my list of song it is titled "Guitarnoise SSG3 Week 46 - Better Days" I might wanna change the name though to make it easier to find.

Thanks for trying.

Jim

EDITED: Changed the name in the list to make it easier to find. Look for "Better Days"

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 09/09/2006 12:16 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

:roll: I guess if I had read the song titles completely! :oops: Too early & haven't had my coffee yet, yeah, that's it! :wink:

Found it... sounds good. Country music isn't anything I like usually, but I like your song. Good job. 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 09/09/2006 12:38 pm