Clear all

Money Cover (vocal critique please)

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@xskastyleex)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

poerson who did the sultans of swing cover which i sang in did the cover.

otheriwse i did vocals, bass and rhythem.

vocal critique please

me and a lot of other people personally think it sucks.

http://richmusic.dmusic.com

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

Posted : 02/09/2005 2:24 am
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

Don't know what your problem is with this one I personally like it and wouldn't change a thing.

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

Posted : 07/09/2005 3:25 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Man, you guys do the best covers. My only citique on this cover is minor. Not that I'm that great, I'm not really, but vocals was always my thing cause I couldnt for the life of me figure out how to play the stupid guitar (til recently).

Two things. Your voice falls flat in certain areas and its missing attitude. In most areas it sounds dead on which leads me to believe that its simply that you dont feel comfortable with the song yet. I disagree with the sucking part though. Just keep at it and when you feel comfortable with it, then get that attitude behind it.

In some areas it sounds like your climbing up the note. Like your not exactly sure where to hit it (Think Dylan). But still I think with more practice, it will be awsome.

I hate giving critiques. You've got more b@alls than I do just for recording it and posting. Love listening to your covers. Keep at it.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 07/09/2005 4:29 pm