Clear all

More entertainment from the Man Cave

6 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Hey ... just played 18 holes of golf. Haven't jammed in like 2 weeks. Been to the 19th hole and got crazy. Wanted to provide you good folks with some entertainment. Here is what we got. Trying to improve our stage presence. Geting used to the camera, trying to imagine you folks are in the cave with us and we are jamming with you showing you some songs. How did we do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXzgs-jHulo (Primus)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8IXeL4GHQw (The Who)

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 12/05/2011 2:08 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Funny, lots of good stuff to listen too over here yet I only seem to notice it when I am posting something. Lots of talented people here. I need to pay more attention I guess. :?

Posted : 12/05/2011 1:54 pm
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

Sounds good. You guys play better half cut than I do sober :lol:

Tell that boy to turn up his bass amp. I expected that first note in Pinball wizard to knock me off me chair!

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

Posted : 12/05/2011 3:00 pm
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member

Yeungling! We didn't have that in Nashville until about 5 years ago. It's one of my favorites now.

Great job on both! My son just got home from college this weekend and I'm hoping we can do some jams like this over the summer.

Bass player for Undercover

Posted : 12/05/2011 3:51 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Thanks guys, it sure was a lot of fun as always. We had just slacked off a little cause of golf. (Live next to the course and are members) The yeungling was from another night. Too lazy to clean up sometimes I guess but that's why it is a cave right?
Sounds good. You guys play better half cut than I do sober :lol:

Tell that boy to turn up his bass amp. I expected that first note in Pinball wizard to knock me off me chair!
Oh if you were here it was plenty loud. :lol: Stupid camera mic and it was near the PA speaker that had my acoustic in it. We will redo that one for sure because the boy does hit you over the head with that one. My wife had the laptop and we get the best sound if we record with mics and a mixer and sync it to the video recording after the fact. Too bad my camera doesn't have an input for a better mic.

Posted : 12/05/2011 8:47 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member

What'dya do with the Pinball Wizard link?

I've never heard the Primus song before.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 04/06/2011 4:29 pm