Clear all

new instrumental demo-black reign

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@rifferextacy420)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

heavy rock beat with a bit of industrail flavoring and solo over top. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOzKom5nLIE

Posted : 20/02/2008 5:51 am
(@davidhodge)

You've got some definite shredding skills, but it all really sounds the same after a while. If I were to just hear your guitar, I wouldn't know the difference between this song and the others on your site. You might want to try a piece where you just concentrate on melody - something that could be sung, something that breathes.

By the bye, the part towards the end where there are two guitars in the soloing section - is that overdub or a single guitar through a doubling effect?

Looking forward to more.

Peace

Posted : 20/02/2008 12:13 pm
(@rifferextacy420)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

You've got some definite shredding skills, but it all really sounds the same after a while. If I were to just hear your guitar, I wouldn't know the difference between this song and the others on your site. You might want to try a piece where you just concentrate on melody - something that could be sung, something that breathes.

By the bye, the part towards the end where there are two guitars in the soloing section - is that overdub or a single guitar through a doubling effect?

Looking forward to more.

Peace
Tha part is just a double line just going a minor 3rd up in unison and back down again.

Posted : 20/02/2008 1:55 pm
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

I bet you could do something amazing with a song that has a melody.
I guess it was too early in the morning for me -
that just gave me a headache. Now I'm all grumpy.
But, Wow, you CAN shred.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 20/02/2008 2:36 pm
(@davidhodge)

That part is just a double line just going a minor 3rd up in unison and back down again.

Totally got that. Just was wondering if you played both parts separately or used an effect to get both lines at once with one guitar.

Peace

Posted : 20/02/2008 2:53 pm