Skip to content
NEW UPLOAD! - CRYST...

Notifications
Clear all

NEW UPLOAD! - CRYSTAL BEACH - TRAMAINE - Co-Produced by ALEX ARGENTO (IceFish)

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@tramainej)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

https://youtu.be/xwlv520E3z4

Thank you for coming here to listen to my material. If you enjoyed this, Subscribe, Like and Share wherever you can! Thank you if you have already.

This is track no.3 from the original instrumental guitar album - ‘Heavy Balance’ by Tramaine.

The entire production was produced by myself and Alex Argento (IceFish). Alex has also mixed and mastered 'Heavy Balance' along with some additional arrangements throughout.

‘...the first real gem is Crystal Beach. This could have come from any recent Satch album, it's a wonderfully upbeat melodic little tune and a definite highpoint’ - PowerPlay Magazine \m//

Let me know what your thoughts are about the track, either on here or YouTube. The Best Wishes To You All - Tramaine

Similar artists - Joe Satriani, Steve Vai, Michael Angelo Batio, Jason Richardson, John Petrucci, Marco Sfogli, Andy James, Angel Vivaldi, Paul Wardingham.

HEAVY BALANCE - Each track is diverse in it’s own way, also obtaining their own personality. You can find a mix of genres, all influenced by Heavy Metal \m//, only fused with Synthwave, Classic Rock, British rock, 80’s/90’s ballads/pop and Modern Pop.

Posted : 16/04/2019 7:59 pm