Clear all

Semi-impromptu jam

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@pilot)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

We were making a short video for a completely unrelated-to-jammin' reason, but since it involved the guitars, I figured I'd share it here. :)

As the video starts, on the left you see my friend Kelsey, a decidedly unexcited-looking me in the middle, and then the star of the show Aaron on the right. Kelsey and I are playing off each other with a simple 2-chord rhythm/fill, and Aaron is improvising all the lead. We're not perfect by any means, and we fall out of sync in a couple places, but overall it was a good little tune...and not bad for 30 seconds of discussion about what we were going to do. :lol:

It starts and ends a bit abruptly due to the camera(wo)man (my wife, who is not a videographer) but I thought it was at least good enough to share with the group, because at the very least Aaron needs to be heard. :D

http://www.hooverae.com/Jam_session.wmv (5.3MB)

-Rick

Posted : 18/02/2006 10:39 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Nice little jam there Pilot. Next time, how about you guys taking turns on the lead? Aaron's ok, but what about Pilot? And Kelsey too! Come on, rip it up boys! 8) :lol:

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 18/02/2006 12:29 pm