Notifications
Clear all

Sunshine Of Your Love Take 2

18 Posts
11 Users
0 Likes
(@misanthrope)
Noble Member

I've never been a Led Zep fan either. I appreciate the writing and the musicianship, but the songs just don't speak to me.

ChordsAndScales.co.uk - Guitar Chord/Scale Finder/Viewer

Posted : 09/01/2007 11:03 pm
(@teleplayer324)
Noble Member

Oh, lol...........
Clapton isn't heavy enough for my tastes. You obviously didn't see any pictures of him right after he kicked heroin :lol:
Your timing is a hell of alot better than last time I heard you, nicely done

Immature? Of course I'm immature Einstein, I'm 50 and in a Rock and ROll band.

New Band site http://www.myspace.com/guidedbymonkeys

Posted : 10/01/2007 1:23 pm
(@sdolsay)
Reputable Member

I agree with OWA on this, when I was a youngster Zep was heavy, then I got into AC/DC, everybody thought I lost my mind...how could I listen to THAT!, the I discovered Judas Priest...OH MY GOD, WHAT IS THAT NOISE!?! Hehe, well now these bands aren't considered heavy compared to the hardcore metal bands out there now.

The only thing I would say is as I got older listening to heavy all the time got a little old, I grew to appreiciate good song writing and I kinda listen to what my mood dictates, sometime AC/DC and sometimes Bob Dylan, but not the new metal stuff, thats a bit much for me, but everyone has diff tastes.....it would be nice if record company's would would figure this out and stop trying to copy the last hit....but thats another story.

BTW you have a handle on that song, you just made it your version, nothing wrong with that, it's called being creative ;)

Scott

I havn't found my tone yet, and I have no mojo....but I'm working on it :)

Posted : 10/01/2007 2:48 pm
Page 2 / 2