Clear all

The Cruel Reality of Life and Nature

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@blueline)
Noble Member
Topic starter

It's a Saturday night. I got all of the laundry done. The house is clean, the grass is cut. It's 10pm. I finally get a chance to sit back and practice on my guitar a bit. I've been trying to work out a small bit I've had in my head for some time so I recorded my practice session.

WHat I did not know is that my "recording session" would capture the uncut, reality of nature. In fact, capture the essence of life itself. The practice session lasted 2 minutes and 45seconds. I've cut down the recording so as not to bore you with all of the mistakes etc, I made while recording. However, I feel that the "lyrics" at the end demonstrate how cruel life can truly be. I hope this never happens to you.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/songInfo.cfm?bandID=739906&songID=5807514

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 25/09/2007 3:26 am
(@crank-n-jam)
Noble Member

:D

For some reason, I thought someone was going to walk in and say "hey, isn't that xyz tune?". It really did remind me of something I've heard recently (which should tell you how catchy your riff is). But yes, that's life for ya! 8)

Jason

"Rock And Roll Ain't Noise Pollution"

Posted : 25/09/2007 4:07 am
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

LOL!

I had one of me trying to record between phone calls. That was fun. I love the ones where you think they sound good, only to find out later someone dropped something 3 rooms away!

Posted : 25/09/2007 9:27 pm