Clear all

THe Ride

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@philm00r)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Original music by me. Used keyboard and guitar (ebow) to make music. Filmed along the Potomac River.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtLG-_ZBZUg

Posted : 22/07/2011 8:18 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Thanks, very good. Music is wonderful, but repetitious or a bit on the side of monotonous. Add some energy, changes FWIW. I dunno, maybe I missed a possible modulation, or a bridge, or some staccato or emphatic exciting moments? :)

I'd endorse the quality and the skill, and that aspect of the delivery, but not really the creativity and dynamic sense, sorry.

I've been there, so HAD TO CHECK IT OUT.

THE MUSIC TEMPO (SLOWER) DOES NOT MATCH THE VIDEO, SO UHH, SLOW DOWN THE VIDEO OR CHANGE IT. I was expecting some suspense or a crash or something, just because of the video pace. So, maybe you should change that.

But it fits at the end, not a letdown, but gives closure. Overall, I like it, but I sense that you can make it better, you can.

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 23/07/2011 1:13 am
(@philm00r)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Yea, it's still a work in progress. Just wanted to share what I have so far. Thanks for the feedback. :)
When this one is finalized I'll post a link here. Thank goodness there was no crash ... because I was driving. :)
I have every intention of making it better.

Posted : 23/07/2011 1:51 am