Where has the door gone?

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Where has the door gone?

Maybe I'm the only one but doors moving or dissapearing all together is starting to annoy me more and more. Not so much if they get back soon but if a door is gone for hours and you're supposed to be somewhere yet can't get out then it is darn annoying. Good thing that doors always leave a tape-recorder behind, atleast over here. Bass and guitar played by my very own hands, despite loud protests by certain parts of my brain.

You're welcome to listen.

Posted : 13/03/2007 1:30 pm
(@redneckrocker)
Estimable Member

I like it. That bass line is very catchy. My first impression was Pink Floyd.

~Mike the Redneck Rocker.

"The only two things in life that make it worth living are guitars that tune good and firm feeling women" - Waylon

Posted : 13/03/2007 5:59 pm
(@boxboy)
Noble Member

8) 8) 8)
You could be a drummer in a heartbeat; you've got a great feel for it. Can't believe the dynamics you keep pulling out of that Groove Agent plugin.
Just fantastic, I'd love to hear it longer and fleshed out: Fender Rhodes, some sort of horn like an echoed trumpet...
Is that your new guitar playing lead? Great kind of 'yowl' to it anyway.
First rate, Maestro Sleu.

Don

Posted : 13/03/2007 6:14 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Doors what doors I didn't see no stinkin doors...but nice groove you got going on...doesn't remind me of PF though.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 13/03/2007 6:25 pm
 Mike
(@mike)
Famed Member

Sounds pretty good. I like the flow. Nice drum samples too!

It sounds like that guitar has some issues though. I thought I heard it want to die at 1:33-ish.

Posted : 13/03/2007 7:56 pm
(@smokehouse)
Honorable Member

like the way you keep working that mind and experimenting with all areas ...and i always lock the door and throw away the key, that way they cant get you :? ...smoke

:WHO INVENTED WORK SHOULD COME BACK AND FINISH THE JOB OFF: http://www.soundclick.com/bartin

Posted : 14/03/2007 7:23 am