Clear all

Adobe Audition...Bass guitar eq

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@6000)
Topic starter  

Hi

I am new here, I am now using Adobe Audition and I did use it's predecessor Cool Edit a while back.
I'm trying to strip a high slide sound from the low bottom end, and have tried the notch filter 60h heavy removal filter with some other settings and also used the para eq and the 30 band graphic equalizer ( pulling down each band to find the hi) when I do process the selection of the wav with any of these I just don't keep enough mid & hi for it to be worth it..I would keep the slide hi in but it doesn't work with what i am doing...does anyone here use VST Freeamp 3.0 plug in, if you do you might know some setting I can use..thanks people - ON

(@moonrider)
Noble Member

Hi

I am new here, I am now using Adobe Audition and I did use it's predecessor Cool Edit a while back.
I'm trying to strip a high slide sound from the low bottom end, and have tried the notch filter 60h heavy removal filter with some other settings and also used the para eq and the 30 band graphic equalizer ( pulling down each band to find the hi) when I do process the selection of the wav with any of these I just don't keep enough mid & hi for it to be worth it..I would keep the slide hi in but it doesn't work with what i am doing...does anyone here use VST Freeamp 3.0 plug in, if you do you might know some setting I can use..thanks people - ON

It always amazes me how people will spend hours with plug-ins and eq trying to "fix" a flaw in a recording, when they could re-do the entire part in minutes, or correct the problem in seconds with a punch in . . .

Why not just do it over?

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote